Valentine's Day 1st Annual Hatch Along

Thank you,  Hopefully my eyes get used to picking up these little differences.
sometimes I can't tell either. If I can't tell I will put them in the incubator on their sides and candle in 3 to 5 days and then usually I can tell. The air cell gets large enough to make it noticeable.

sometimes I can't tell either. If I can't tell I will put them in the incubator on their sides and candle in 3 to 5 days and then usually I can tell. The air cell gets large enough to make it noticeable.
That makes perfect sense, this is my first hatch and of course they had to be dark shipped eggs. I just want to do everything right as much as I can, so they will have the best chance.

Today's the day for us chicken folks!! Good luck to everyone!!

I can't wait for my Guinea's to start laying......I wanta hatch some of them! Anyone else waiting on theirs?

I just set my Valentines eggs!!! I set 17!!!
Yay!! Good luck!!!
woot.gif

I've ended up with 35! The most I've ever done at once! My DH is gonna have a cow!! Teehehe

BTW, I'm trying a dry hatch for the 2nd time, but my humidity is only at 31%. Has anyone had good luck doing a dry hatch and would you add some water since it's so low? I'm thinking I should add a little. I don't want to take any chances, especially with the Lavenders.

Back
Top Bottom