Valentine's Day Hatch

Dang, this is just going to feed my hatching addiction.

Late last night I placed an ad on Craigslist for my chicks. The first person that responded just came and took all the leghorns, a couple of mutts and all the EE x Welsummer chicks. The only ones I have left are my SQ campines. They would have taken them too if I had been willing to sell. They left with my phone number for the next hatch.

If I could always get rid of the excess so easily, I'd never let my incubators cool down!

Deb

clap.gif
Good caption! Congrats!

Dang, this is just going to feed my hatching addiction.

Late last night I placed an ad on Craigslist for my chicks. The first person that responded just came and took all the leghorns, a couple of mutts and all the EE x Welsummer chicks. The only ones I have left are my SQ campines. They would have taken them too if I had been willing to sell. They left with my phone number for the next hatch.

If I could always get rid of the excess so easily, I'd never let my incubators cool down!

Deb
Is this bad??
Congrats on the photo caption contest!

May the dog never eat the electric cord to the computer during a hatch a long again! Guess it is tons better than eating the incubator cord though.

My goodness there are some adorable chicks here!! Congrats all!!

I'll get some photos up tomorrow. My chickies are already getting tail feathers and pretty sizey wing feathers. And it looks like, again, I'm gonna get a lot of girls this time. And this time, I say, yay!!
lol.png

1 more week left til my next incubator is due.
wee.gif

Well I have 5 of 6 Serama out zooming around, #6 is taking it's time. Some neat colors! No idea how they'll turn out, but they sure are tiny! Need to get photos tomorrow before they start sprouting feathers too.

Back
Top Bottom