Status
Not open for further replies.

vickig

Songster
11 Years
May 26, 2008
Texas
I didn't want to hi-jack either.

I think everybody deserves a second chance, I think we are entitled to screw up at least once.

Screw up and learn from it. If were sick then we need to get help.

For some it takes more than one screw up and then again some folks never learn or don't want to learn.

Second chance my butt, why am I here? for my people to eat my liver for eternity, like Prometheus and the vulture.

BTW, I was out feeding the chickens - moved them to a nice juicy field of un-cut weeds, at least I didn't screw that up and mow, moe, larry and curly too.

back to the remoras of life, yes I did enable and everybody who keeps giving them money are to blame along with their selfishness.

Ok....not real sure what all this means. I guess you don't agree.
That's cool, we all have our opinions
smile.png

No ma'am I absolutely do agree, Prometheus was the one who stoled fire from the gods and gave it to the mortals (us) and Zeus was more than irritated so he chained him down and gave him a regenerative liver so the eagle could eat it every day for eternity.

everybody gets a second chance from me, except child molesters.

btw - Hercules killed the eagle and set Prometheus free.

Quote:
Yes,is he the one that grew back the flesh ect. every day so the eagle could eat him?

Thanks for explaining, I am not up on Greek Mythology.

Right on no second chances for child molesters.

Yes roosters97, that is the one, doesn't seem harsh enough for what the sickos do now, or at least what some are caught for. I don't ever want to be thought of as prejudging or in-compassionate, but 99 out of 100 sexual deviants will kill when given a second chance.

They spend 10 days in jail for lusting after a child (very few get caught) and the first thing they do when free is inconceivable.

You can't fix brain disorders with jail - its called culling the herd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom