Vermont

I know - you mentioned how well this batch of cclb was going Poo
hugs.gif

PHOTO FRIDAYS !!!!! Pyxis started this on another thread - and it is so fun - I am doing it here - it can be chicken and poultry of course !!!!

But also just a fun random pic too...... so here is one of my lovely little mare .....

Sad day here MJ and her Millie's got taken during the night kicking myself for not making them go in last night :( it is possible some are alive and just hiding only time will tell, not a trace of the Millie's, but tons of MJ feathers all around under the tree :(

Oh

That's too bad ... and I have no more millies for hatching eggs
hit.gif
love those little millies.

After I fed the owl - I know I have to do an actual count and sweep - as any one left out is going to have a slim chance of surviving ....

I wonder what predator is scoping out your place ?

Pick up your spirits and post a random happy picture for Picture Friday .....

Oh

That's too bad ... and I have no more millies for hatching eggs
hit.gif
love those little millies.

After I fed the owl - I know I have to do an actual count and sweep - as any one left out is going to have a slim chance of surviving ....

I wonder what predator is scoping out your place ?

Pick up your spirits and post a random happy picture for Picture Friday .....
hit.gif
i would love to but my all my pics are on my phone which kicked the bucket last night

I know MJ was doing perfect -and the millies are just darlings ! :(

Oh - DH took a look at the card - he says he will try - but the operating systems on it may not work on his machine ....

Baking, so sorry to hear about MJ and the millies :( And your phone too!

I'll be posting some photo Friday pictures soon. Right now it's a mad house here thanks to all the construction and sawing.

Here
9 of my new babies. I currently have 30 plus meat birds, and 6 turkeys. These guys will be joining a flock of 13 layers and a rooster, one Peking duck and 1 mallard.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom