Sadly, there are no dealers for Nature's Grown near me.
So how many chickens and ducks do you have? ADMC will deliver Nature's Grown if the order is large enough. I used to have it delivered to my house. I can't remember but I think it was $1000 minimum order. But the great thing is that they don't just carry poultry feed. They carry virtually any feed and supplement for all livestock(horses, cattle, swine) dogs, cats, wild birds etc.. I would buy my sprouting grains, legumes, fishmeal, mineral supplements, etc.. That's the only place I could get things like 50# bags of lentils, flax, Austrian winter peas, trapper peas, buckwheat, millet and barley without it costing an arm and a leg. If you can't use that much feed, you can go in with neighbors and start a co-op. It is amazing how quickly you can get up to the amount needed for delivery to your location. There is a small delivery charge depending on the size of the order. Some feeds I could get for half the price of feed stores.
They deliver to 17 states in the central corridor of the country.
https://www.admcmn.com/service-area

Last edited:
So how many chickens and ducks do you have? ADMC will deliver Nature's Grown if the order is large enough. I used to have it delivered to my house. I can't remember but I think it was $1000 minimum order. But the great thing is that they don't just carry poultry feed. They carry virtually any feed and supplement for all livestock(horses, cattle, swine) dogs, cats, wild birds etc.. I would buy my sprouting grains, legumes, fishmeal, mineral supplements, etc.. That's the only place I could get things like 50# bags of lentils, flax, Austrian winter peas, trapper peas, buckwheat, millet and barley without it costing an arm and a leg. If you can't use that much feed, you can go in with neighbors and start a co-op. It is amazing how quickly you can get up to the amount needed for delivery to your location. There is a small delivery charge depending on the size of the order. Some feeds I could get for half the price of feed stores.
They deliver to 17 states in the central corridor of the country.
https://www.admcmn.com/service-area

Sadly, it seems I fall outside of their delivery area.

Back
Top Bottom