WANTED: PICS OF OLD ENGLISH GAME BANTAMS

Ooh, purty!!!
love.gif

I have a rescued OEGB with me for awhile, not sure what color he is but he sure is purty....I named him Lucky, as he was lucky to get found and brought to me to treat him.

I also have another rescued OEGB roo that is booted! I think he is a gold duck wing.

I have a rescued OEGB with me for awhile, not sure what color he is but he sure is purty....I named him Lucky, as he was lucky to get found and brought to me to treat him.

I also have another rescued OEGB roo that is booted! I think he is a gold duck wing.
Wow, interesting that you got a booted OEGB.

I'm not sure how to post a pic but I will try. I was told this was an english game bantam and I would like to know for sure so someone please let me know if that is what it is; and if my pic doesn't show let me know how i can get it posted. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure how to post a pic but I will try. I was told this was an english game bantam and I would like to know for sure so someone please let me know if that is what it is; and if my pic doesn't show let me know how i can get it posted. Thanks in advance!

I don't have an OEGB boy so I don't know the answer. Hopefully some one else will know.
CG

No, that is not an OEGB. The comb is not right, and neither are the wattles. I think it might be an Aseel chicken. Too bad there's no DNA test for chickens, like there is for dogs.
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom