WANTED: PICS OF OLD ENGLISH GAME BANTAMS

Here's some pics of my black breasted red boys. I'm looking for some girls ;) Got the roos for my kids as an experiment and we LOVE them! Their personalities are perfect and they look being held. They are super tiny, weighing less than 10 1/2 oz. But their coloring is stunning. Definitely perfect garden eye candy lol.

Here's some pics of my black breasted red boys. I'm looking for some girls ;) Got the roos for my kids as an experiment and we LOVE them! Their personalities are perfect and they look being held. They are super tiny, weighing less than 10 1/2 oz. But their coloring is stunning. Definitely perfect garden eye candy lol.
same with my lil girl, she flies up and lands on my shoulder and jabbers at me like she's telling me about her day...
love.gif

Here's Sir Banty, our OEGB Brown Breasted Red (quail chest).
We purchased Sir Banty as an adult. He had a badly damaged comb and wattles from being picked on by his brothers, plus he had a case of leg mites.

Although he just misses the SOP by having a "too bright" chest lacing, plus a high tail, we still thought this friendly roo has... charisma. We loved his great eyes, sweet personality and he takes a lovely photo. He placed No. 1 "Most colorful" category in the "Best Lookin' chicken contest-... we were touched and surprised for the honor.

He's shown here with Tiny, one of his three OEGB Black Breasted Red hens.

Tiny took one look at Sir Banty when we first purchased her, and flew over the fence to be with him-, like a giddy schoolgirl with a crush. She cried for him when we tried to separate them, and he called back for her... so together they will remain. He even taught the girls how to eat apple (the girls were POL pullets when purchased) by putting a pice of apple in his beak and having them peck at the apple.

At night on the roost, she rubs her head on him then falls asleep, her head nestled in his chest feathers. They are so cute and sweet together. Fate I guess.

When Sir Banty takes a dirt bath, Tiny and her sisters give him the deluxe grooming wash and feather zipping service.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Here's Sir Banty, our OEGB Brown Breasted Red (quail chest).
We purchased Sir Banty as an adult. He had a badly damaged comb and wattles from being picked on by his brothers, plus he had a case of leg mites.

Although he just misses the SOP by having a "too bright" chest lacing, plus a high tail, we still thought this friendly roo has... charisma. We loved his great eyes, sweet personality and he takes a lovely photo. He placed No. 1 "Most colorful" category in the "Best Lookin' chicken contest-... we were touched and surprised for the honor.

He's shown here with Tiny, one of his three OEGB Black Breasted Red hens.

Tiny took one look at Sir Banty when we first purchased her, and flew over the fence to be with him-, like a giddy schoolgirl with a crush. She cried for him when we tried to separate them, and he called back for her... so together they will remain. He even taught the girls how to eat apple (the girls were POL pullets when purchased) by putting a pice of apple in his beak and having them peck at the apple.

At night on the roost, she rubs her head on him then falls asleep, her head nestled in his chest feathers. They are so cute and sweet together. Fate I guess.

When Sir Banty takes a dirt bath, Tiny and her sisters give him the deluxe grooming wash and feather zipping service.

Happy Holidays!
He's gorgeous...

We'll I have old English game bantams but mine (well they are my daughters)are spangled. Here is a pic of them when I picked them up

Last edited:
Silver duckwing OEGB- I had two and lost one this winter. Would love to get more- I live in CT. Anyone know of any local breeders in the area?
[/IMG]

I am thinking on purchasing some OEGB breeder pairs, but first I wanna see if they're as pretty as people say they are; so, if you are interested, post quality pics of Old English Game Bantams of the following colors:

• Buff Laced Old English Game Bantam
  • Buff Columbian Old English Game Bantam
  • Black Brassy Back Old English Game Bantam
  • Light Columbian Old English Game Bantam
  • Fawn Golden Duckwing Old English Game Bantam
  • Ginger Red Old English Game Bantam

You can do any amount of pics of any of these listed colors, and the pics can be of yours, or off the internet; I myself am having no luck with the internet.

Thanks,
Chickenfan4life!
Hope this helps also. Found a link on the internet. https://animalsake.com/chicken-breeds-different-types-of-chickens

Back
Top Bottom