WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did you get them from?
wink.png

Here is a "shout out" for Jodys Silke eggs! 100% hatch from them each time I have gotten them!!!!!!!

I recomend Jody to get your silkes from, great breeder and great little birds!

Tsa
big_smile.png

DipsyDoodleDoo: I got a well packed order of eggs from Lisa. She was very helpful in our email communication, and her Ameraucana eggs are high quality! I had horrible temperature spikes in my incubator, as the thermo wafer gave out, and STILL I had three chicks that were strong enough to survive and hatch. So, I think she must have excellent genetics in her flock!

Hey, this is Joshua J. Simon from lake Stevens, Wa checking in. I am a APA Master exhibitor(#477) of poultry, specializing in Waterfowl, Poultry and Pigeons which I have raised for almost 20 years now. My main breed in Waterfowl is Call Ducks (White, Grey, Pastels and Blue Fawns) I also have Manderins, Pekins and Tufted Roman Geese. I have some of the top White Wyandotte bantams on the west coast(exquisit, Dan Jerome lines). I have access to top exhibition quality poultry, waterfowl, gamebirds and pigeon breeders in the nation.

smile.png
**********Anyone looking for a great start in Bantam White Wyndottes, get in contact with me. I am willing to give people a great start with some eggs out of championship lines. You pay the shipping for the eggs and I will send you a dozen. Contact me asap while the ladies are laying eggs like crazy:p

big_smile.png
I received 2 dozen turkey eggs from Corancher today.
Eggs were shipped fast...shipped on Monday in Colorado received in Ohio on Wednesday.
Great packaging. Each egg bubble wrapped and taped. Then put in shredded paper.
Received 2 extra eggs. 2 eggs were broken. So it worked out perfect!
I will buy from Corancher again. Great value, fast shipping, great packaging. Nice, clean eggs that were not washed.
Great Job, Ann!
Carrie

Got eggs today from Kritter11.
She did a WONDERFUL job packing the eggs. Bubble wrapped and stuffing galore....
I was very happy with the eggs (although some had broke). I think the post office might of dropped the box. Even though it was labeled with bright neon stickers fragile etc. etc. Most of the eggs that were broke were on the outside, so I believe the post office dropped it somewhere in transit...
She was wonderful to work with exspecially seeings how I had never ordered anything on line before and had to set up the whole paypal account and wait for verification, she still sent the eggs. I was finally able to get the verification for paypal...Funny thing..I had the eggs before the verification...

Thank you once again...
Can't wait to see what hatches....
Shawna

Quote:
Hi Joshua ~ welcome!
smile.png

It is good to know what you have, but this thread is for positive feedback from people about the sellers here. For best exposure, you should start a new thread with this information - to get in this thread someone has to have positive things to say about you.
smile.png

Hi all,
I recieved eggs from Jenlynn4 and Mothergoose today. A few didn't make it, but both sellers sent extras so I'm still ahead. The eggs look great! 20 eggs going into the bator for my first hatch!
Thank you, ladies!
jumpy.gif

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom