WANTED: Show Type Solid Black or Blue Muscovy Duck

Trifolium

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 1, 2016
Los Angeles, California
As title says, I am looking for a APA Show Type SOLID color Black, Blue, or Chocolate muscovy. Adults or hatching eggs of said champions will need to be shipped to me in S. California. I am mainly looking for a drake to improve my flock, however, will make do with hatching eggs if necessary. Pictures of show champion winners or stock is required. Price is your offer.

Before anyone jumps in thinking these are common colors and can help me fulfill this request, please note APA standards / Show Champions.

- If you have any Pied Birds(or White) and Canizie (White-head) in your flock, I am strictly avoiding. I do not want pied white birds showing up, or even worst, raising solid look-alikes to maturity just to see them develop random specks of white defects.

- With a true black or blue solid, they will need to develop a white wing patch preferably by their 2nd year but covered by their solid color feathers when wings are closed. No white wing tips.
- Proper shape, balanced form. Heavy caruncling is a plus, no blinds.

Thanks for looking and if you know anyone that may have, feel free to send them my way.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom