Wanting to order poultry feed online

kimspangrude

Chirping
11 Years
Nov 30, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I am needing to order poultry feed online, due to health problems and difficulty being able to go and pick up poultry feed every two weeks. Does anyone know where on the web one can order chicken layer crumbles or mash (or other poultry feed, for that matter) from an organic source, preferably? I have been going to IFA here in Salt Lake City and the price is usually about $20 for a #50 bag of locally acquired grain. Purina is out of the question.
Thanks, Kim

I am needing to order poultry feed online, due to health problems and difficulty being able to go and pick up poultry feed every two weeks. Does anyone know where on the web one can order chicken layer crumbles or mash (or other poultry feed, for that matter) from an organic source, preferably? I have been going to IFA here in Salt Lake City and the price is usually about $20 for a #50 bag of locally acquired grain. Purina is out of the question.
Thanks, Kim

I don't know where you could order for that price delivered. H&H will ship to wherever; but, they cost $30/20# shipped. In stores it's ~$28/50#.

I'd call IFA and ask if they'll deliver or hire a service that can run errands for you every week or so. That's got to be cheaper than shipping on 50 lb bags.

Thanks, Kim
Could you have a friend drive out there? if so most stores in my area will offer a free carry out service to your car when you buy feed or other large items.....

Back
Top Bottom