Warhorse Game

I do not raise anything for illegal purposes, but I could see how the Black Devil Warhorses I have would be good for that. They are as aggressive as anything I've ever seen and are sometimes even too fired up for me to approach. That said, they are GORGEOUS birds that are jet black with green hues on their feathers when the sun hits them just right.

Over the years different families of Warhorse have popped up, same as how there are different families of Hatch or Kelso. Warhorse aren't very common today and most of the ones you'll see are black or black with copper shoulders as opposed to the original brown red coloration.

There is a strain called the Black Devil. They are solid black. This, and the Bacons, appear to be the bigger ones right now although I've also seen what is called a Hoover. They too, are jet black.

I have a Warhorse whom I've been breeding. I'm looking to sell some soon if anybody's interested. No fighting! I don't mind tournament but the fighting to the death stuff is horrible! These chickens have amazing personalities. They are so cool to watch them just strut their stuff in the yard and they are beautiful birds!

I was told this is a Warhorse. Opinions?

Attachments

• 20180802_164804.jpg
    20180802_164804.jpg
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 55

Back
Top Bottom