Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Your "strange coop" looks alot like my brand newly constructed Barn House, LOL

You could use the plans from the dormer for a cute Coop !

Building the big trusses, but the dormer is an exact minature, like your coop !
See dormer truss leaning on the wall:
I love it!!! It's what I had in my mind, but no one has built a coop like that! Some are close, but its not the barn house, or with a cupola : P Thanks for sharing your barn house with us. Now if you could only share that snow. We don't get much here in Kitsap County......

I just got a flyer saying Coastal Farm Supply got chicks in.  I was there last weekend and didn't see any signs of chicks.  Does anyone know if they have chicks?  They had sex links in the spring.  Not sure I'd get any EEs there though since a large percentage of them end up being cockerels.  

I was there yesterday morning when they were bringing in the chicks but I did not look at them. They were all in boxes at the time.

. Building a new bigger coop this weekend (in the rain of course) the flocks been helping, making sure everything's up to their standard and of course bug free.

Oh boy Robyn, i agree with Kim, wow, wish i was a close neighbor !!!! I would help in any way…..and learn everything i could…..I drool every time You show you gooooooodies……vbg, eliz

He will have to figure it out not me lol. This is his baby, my baby is the chicken's.

I'm a horrible cook but he is a fabulous one. His mom taught him from really little to can stuff, make bread, scones, salsa, and make freezer jam. He tried to explain it to me once but stopped when my eyes crossed and I started to drool
gig.gif

My dd loves that type of stuff though so she'll listen to him and soak it all up!
You are lucky !
I love it!!! It's what I had in my mind, but no one has built a coop like that! Some are close, but its not the barn house, or with a cupola : P Thanks for sharing your barn house with us. Now if you could only share that snow. We don't get much here in Kitsap County......
We are on the coast, but still get a foot or so every year, just enough to make it "quaint" and "pretty" and then it needs to go.
Much more fun than mud, though !

Back
Top Bottom