Welcome Newest BYC Moderators: seminolewind & TwoCrows!!!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
BYC is the huge thriving and wonderfully friendly community it is today in large part because of the dedication and amazing efforts of incredible moderators. Being a BYC moderator is often a thankless job and can sometimes be quite stressful. We (the BYC community members, and the millions of site visitors) all directly and indirectly have benefited from the work that these volunteers provide.

Of course as BYC grows, so does our need to add more great helpers to our team. The process of choosing members to invite to join our moderation team is not easy! Sometimes we'll discuss potential moderators for months... and in some cases years! It's not until everyone on the entire current team agrees, that we move forward with sending an invitation to join our moderator group. Of course the peeps getting the invitations need to be willing to accept the invitation!

Well, we're VERY EXCITED to announce that the two amazing members that made it through our process and that we've invited have both accepted the invitation!!!

celebrate.gif

woot.gif

wee.gif

Please join me in welcoming our two newest BYC Moderators:

seminolewind & TwoCrows

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

If you're wondering ... from our FAQ's:

Q: How do I become a moderator?
A: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/13536/how-do-you-become-a-moderator

Last edited:
Congratulations @seminolewind and @TwoCrows
:weee :celebrate :woot

Excellent choices for new moderators and great role models for everyone. I hope you both enjoy your new adventure on BYC.
Also thankyou both for doing this great job and keeping BYC running smoothly. :ya

Uh, oh, now you've both gone and done it. Keep calm, don't panic, it will be okay!!!! But, what were you thinking? Really, now, ladies.

Just kidding! Two of my favorite folks have taken the plunge. Congratulations.

Okay everyone, this is the speckledhen telling you all to

CUT THEM SOME SLACK! BE NICE! DON'T HURT THEM!

Don't make me come back here.

Welcome and congrats to seminolewind & TwoCrows! :woot

Now it would be nice if someone would explain what happened to the old mods. :p Speckledhen's the only one who got a public announcement, as far as I know. Yet 8 other mods have disappeared, with eggchel and kstaven being the most recent.

Great to see both Seminolewind and Two Crows getting to be moderators...!

A huge accolade...congratulations for being considered...voted for... and most of all for accepting your so well deserved recognition....

Two of the most wonderful people I have the privilege to know on BYC...

Love to you both!

Back
Top Bottom