Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Sorry to hear that Oz!  Hope it doesn't cause you any major issues. 

We're still hot and dry.  Seems to go from one extreme to the other. 

Morning Oz. Is the rain from the hurricane that whacked Florida?

Yep, it's now a tropical storm. We're just getting a good soaking rain but the closer you go towards the coast the more intense it gets. They will likely have flooding and they just went through the 1000 year flood less than a year ago.
The Mrs. and I delivered a dozen EEs juveniles to a customer in the next county yesterday evening. The most moisture they've ever seen is the evening dew on their feet when we let them out each evening to play. Hope they adjust well to the sudden change.

Yep, it's now a tropical storm. We're just getting a good soaking rain but the closer you go towards the coast the more intense it gets. They will likely have flooding and they just went through the 1000 year flood less than a year ago.
The Mrs. and I delivered a dozen EEs juveniles to a customer in the next county yesterday evening. The most moisture they've ever seen is the evening dew on their feet when we let them out each evening to play. Hope they adjust well to the sudden change.

Hopefully it doesn't cause any problems.

I don't know there was a lot of post....but anyways. I drive back north tomorrow.
I think it's funny...they call this place "Up North".....but it's pretty south for me.
And I got called a "Fudgy"...whatever that is.
Anyway you all have a great night...I'm pretty much ready to get back home....I miss my Ducks....
and i am sure your ducks miss you,
and you need to lock down your calls
fl.gif

Like which? Blue bibbed or crested?
Chicapee on the old thread has Royal Palms... and Dan has turkeys...
I expected nothing less, lol...

Look!! Confirmed that BOTH girls are laying!
big_smile.png

Glad he has a great home... lost my little blue boy in my mixed bantam flock last night...
hit.gif

Poor Merry came up to let me know...
sad.png
like this, dark brown but speckled tummy, the tuft is cute but i dont care about that
LL

nice turkey eggs! very pretty
sorry about your blue boy
hugs.gif

i think someday i will try turkeys again

She treated and her and her roomie did it the night before. Today's wash and check revealed very little!
wee.gif

This is our second time. First time was about 3 years ago. My daughter also has very thick curly hair. Luckliy this time, it appears, he roommate did the hard work.
Enjoy the new phone!

Yep. Hopeing we will be clear. There was a girl who "shared" with several rooms over the last month so we are hopeing that the source has been eliminated and that after they get back to school, one more wash and all will be done.
fl.gif

Good family you have! We are headed to the Dr. this morning as their school requires a Dr. note for re-entry.
glad she is clear, i hate those stupid bugs!

hope everyone fares well
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom