Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Sorry to hear about losing your little fella last night, Rav
sad.png

I am primarily an iPad user. But also have a little cheap cell for mostly texting. At most I spend $10 month for phone minutes for it. No contract. The local grocery store uploads minutes according to my spending there too. It takes pics, but not real clear. I know when this phone dies, I'll have to spend much more to get a new one. They no longer have the grocery store deal. We also have a landline. DH would die without that! He uses a laptop. DD can use anything you put in front of her.:D

Busy day today... dang, I missed a lot... :gig
Like which? Blue bibbed or crested?
Chicapee on the old thread has Royal Palms... and Dan has turkeys...
I expected nothing less, lol...

Look!! Confirmed that BOTH girls are laying! :D

Glad he has a great home... lost my little blue boy in my mixed bantam flock last night... :hit
Poor Merry came up to let me know... :(

Oh no! Im sorry! Something get him?
Nice turkey eggs! And I did think of chicapee but I don't think she has posted here. Beautiful RPs she has.

I am primarily an iPad user. But also have a little cheap cell for mostly texting. At most I spend $10 month for phone minutes for it. No contract. The local grocery store uploads minutes according to my spending there too. It takes pics, but not real clear. I know when this phone dies, I'll have to spend much more to get a new one. They no longer have the grocery store deal. We also have a landline. DH would die without that! He uses a laptop. DD can use anything you put in front of her.:D

Everyone around me does the Apple stuff, but I think I started with the windows stuff to have my spreadsheets, which weren't available on iphones, way back when. Ans I like being different lol! Dont have much fun app choices, but saves me from buying a bunch of crap I don't need anyway. I didn't even have a data plan on my first smartphone, until they forced me.

Happy Friday everyone!!

LOL, keep washing and combing
thumbsup.gif
She treated and her and her roomie did it the night before. Today's wash and check revealed very little!
wee.gif

Been there, done that once upon a time. My youngest daughter took almost 8 hours to comb out since she has super thick wavy hair. It was a pain for both of us.

This is our second time. First time was about 3 years ago. My daughter also has very thick curly hair. Luckliy this time, it appears, he roommate did the hard work.
Hubby stopped and picked up my new phone, should be home with it any minute
ya.gif
I didn't have wifi till I came back into the house
ya.gif

This phone is 3-1/2 years old. I hope the new one lasts that long.

And don't be surprised if the lice dont make another trip around the horn before everyone is totally rid of them.
hmm.png
but tell her not to feel bad. Yes its embarrassing, but it happens to everyone!
Enjoy the new phone!

Yep. Hopeing we will be clear. There was a girl who "shared" with several rooms over the last month so we are hopeing that the source has been eliminated and that after they get back to school, one more wash and all will be done.
fl.gif

th.gif

th.gif
. I've got one worse for you.... 2 years ago, I was cooking up Thanksgiving dinner Wednesday night. I sent DD to take a shower. It was about 10pm & I was brushing her very long, thick hair. Then I seen them. I worked in daycare centers and did in home daycare in my 20s. I know what lice and nits look like:barnie. There was NO store open until the next day, and hey, what about the 25 people that are coming to my house the next day???? I called everyone of them and fair warned them. I told them all to wear hairspray. They next day treated DDs hair, switch out bedding, spray everything with lice spray, spray interior of car, couches, everything.. That was all before dinner. Everyone came & thankfully no one got it. It took nearly a week to get her all free and clear of the nits. The school nurse checks all kids returning to school after such an ordeal. Just the timing. Ugh!

Good family you have! We are headed to the Dr. this morning as their school requires a Dr. note for re-entry.
I don't think I've ever paid for one before now. Always kept one for a couple years, then was eligible for a free one. That's not an option now, so this one will cost me a few extra bucks a month, but still worth it from all the hassles I was having with the last one.

I got a Galaxy S3 this year and I really like it. It is several generations behind the latest (S7) but at 1/3 the price, it does all I need. The only complaint I have is the BYC won't let me upload photos from it. Never thought that would be an issue.
I was gone all day...somehow got way too far behind to catch up....did i miss much?
LICE!
barnie.gif
Monkeys, movies, socks - About it.

Sorry to hear about losing your little fella last night, Rav
sad.png
hugs.gif
X2

Back
Top Bottom