Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Glad you like it!!

I highly dislike any type of cell phone, I'm an old fogey who wants her landline back.... Right now, I'm using a nexus tablet that I'd love to use for target practice. lol

BTW, cute roo! OEGB?

Old fogey :gig I should smack you for that, but I wont :D

Yes, he's a SDW! Sweet little feller that Ravyn gave to me :)

I'm one of the few devoted Windows Phone users. :/ But I've had them for about 15 years so I'm too brainwashed to do the iCrap. I stuck with the old one so long because it had the most awesome camera. But it was starting to not want to charge, nor hold charge, so it was time. This is my first post with the new one. Its awesome! :D
Ugh, I feel for ya, that sounds horrible. Good family that understands. :)

I hate iPhones but can't afford a new phone
This one was only $50 and used my neighbor gave me a deal

Ok gotta try posting a pic
A little different, but still looks like its going to work
This is Simon, after his spur reduction. :)

very handsome, I need to do a spur reduction on my roo

LOL :oops:

Nice!!

Love SDWs. Gonna try my luck in the bantam bin next year.... I know they got SDW.....

I've got lots of girls now, should have plenty of eggs next spring ;)

I hate iPhones but can't afford a new phone
This one was only $50 and used my neighbor gave me a deal
very handsome, I need to do a spur reduction on my roo

I don't think I've ever paid for one before now. Always kept one for a couple years, then was eligible for a free one. That's not an option now, so this one will cost me a few extra bucks a month, but still worth it from all the hassles I was having with the last one.

Oh, that spur reduction really was simple. I'm still amazed that I did it, let alone how easy it was. Im going to try one of my other boys soon too.

I've got lots of girls now, should have plenty of eggs next spring ;)

I don't think I've ever paid for one before now. Always kept one for a couple years, then was eligible for a free one. That's not an option now, so this one will cost me a few extra bucks a month, but still worth it from all the hassles I was having with the last one.

Oh, that spur reduction really was simple. I'm still amazed that I did it, let alone how easy it was. Im going to try one of my other boys soon too.
I need to bite the bullet and just get a new one, I assume u did the twist method? I am going to try that when I have to lock up my flock for testing, the roo and his 3 girls free range 24/7 so it's tough

I like my iPhone 6. Decent camera, all the apps I want, seems to work well. I've only had iPhones as smart phones, so I really wouldn't know if any of the others are better.

Absolutely love the iCloud photo sharing, and whenever we go on vacation or holidays with the kids we start a folder and share the pics instantly. FaceTime with the grandkids is great, too.

Back
Top Bottom