Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I was reading about best ways to get rid of ground moles. I don’t want to use any traps or chemicals, so I read spent coffee grounds can work sometimes. I figure it’s worth a try. Will chickens or ducks mess with coffee grounds, or will it hurt them if they do? Pigeons too, there’s a couple tunnels in the Pigeon loft.

TOTALLY understand! That is the major upside that I remind myself of occasionally to all our kids living so far away from us. We live too far away from them and anything they would want to do to just "drop off the kids" to visit grandma and grandpa while mommy and daddy go.......... It would be nice if they could/would visit more often but when they do, they ALL visit :D
Well my kids live 6 hours away.... Which is why I get upset...I would like to see all of them.
But it is what it is...... And I'm done whining.
For now. Thanks..... My cyber family.
All over the world.....

I was reading about best ways to get rid of ground moles. I don’t want to use any traps or chemicals, so I read spent coffee grounds can work sometimes. I figure it’s worth a try. Will chickens or ducks mess with coffee grounds, or will it hurt them if they do? Pigeons too, there’s a couple tunnels in the Pigeon loft.
We don't have a lot of problems with then up here....I think it's too cold. Dunno.
I'm really glad we don't have termites either.... Only an occasional possum......

Wake up call at the Cannon house......R.C. and Seven love the kiddos....
20190413_080910.jpg

The grands have been begging for a dog.... They had two dogs but they were both "Status Symbol " dogs.... The first was a rescue that had issues.... The reason she was a rescue..... And the second was some expensive breed that had serious health issues.
Both were starved for attention..... But I think a puppy would do them good now that the kids are getting older. However they travel a lot.... They are never home... Always on vacation somewhere. So I guess unless they decide that they want to be home more ... probably better to wait.

Back
Top Bottom