Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Layered ones, lol...
frow.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

This heat is the pits... be easier if we just had some dang shade...
hmm.png

Ravyn
frow.gif
happy belated birthday
celebrate.gif
Oh chit it ain't hot . You want to talk about hot .How hot was it I don't even know . I do know during the hottest past of the day I was right out in it with a hot john between my knees .
gig.gif
But lets see temperature was 95 thermostat in the hot john is a 185 degrees so I was running at 150 or more . never said I was smart just bad
wink.png
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Stupid mobile app ate my reply...

Got RIR, Barred Rock, Naked Neck and mix chicks in my "roadside stand" hatch! 24/24 fertile, 24/24 hatched. Pics later from desktop.

Lsky your world is different than ours then . Our country was built with blood sweat and guns . What is needed is more guns in the right places with people who know how to use them . When I was young many times the meat on our table was put there with a gun . Take away the guns and there is something else for smugglers to bring in . Almost every country house is armed and carry permits are getting easier to get . We need that . 9 11 opened our eyes . A wise man forgives but never forgets . Here you watch your @ss mind your manners and take care of your own home and never let your guard down . If you live in a place where you don't have to worry then count yourself lucky . Europe had way to handle criminals they sent them to other parts of the world .
hmm.png
The good shots in The United States know how to take care of them . Sad to say they didn't get the one this morning quick enough .The right gun in the right hands at the right time is a very useful tool . I for one feel that a few public hangings are also in order . But then I've become a mean old man . disgusted with politicians the lies they tell and how they can be bought with money .I don't believe anything they say I still vote I'm American . Sad to say a vote now is more of a vote against someone than a vote for someone . Well guess I'll stop rambling and go shoot some rats
wink.png
frow.gif
I do feel lucky to have been born where I was, I find the idea of everyone owning guns very scary. I feel safe in my country. I believe that some people should die for the things they do, I get so mad when I hear about these people getting six months in jail, for you know... I don't really wanna say it but you can get the picture. But I know it's because it makes me angry, and I hate that. I'm not a violent person, I don't want to be just as bad as them. Whenever there is a shooting like this, where's the hero with the gun to save the day? They're never there. By the way I'm not trying to be rude, just having a discussion.

I do feel lucky to have been born where I was, I find the idea of everyone owning guns very scary. I feel safe in my country. I believe that some people should die for the things they do, I get so mad when I hear about these people getting six months in jail, for you know... I don't really wanna say it but you can get the picture. But I know it's because it makes me angry, and I hate that. I'm not a violent person, I don't want to be just as bad as them. Whenever there is a shooting like this, where's the hero with the gun to save the day? They're never there. By the way I'm not trying to be rude, just having a discussion.

The right to bear arms, or the right to arm bears.
'Murica

Stupid mobile app ate my reply...

Got RIR, Barred Rock, Naked Neck and mix chicks in my "roadside stand" hatch! 24/24 fertile, 24/24 hatched. Pics later from desktop.

AWESOME hatch! Congrats. I look forward to pics.
celebrate.gif

Outlawing something doesn't make it go away. Outlawing guns will not make all the guns magically disappear. It only makes it to where the criminals are the only ones that have them.

Last edited:
AWESOME hatch! Congrats. I look forward to pics.
celebrate.gif

Outlawing something doesn't make it go away. Outlawing guns will not make all the guns magically disappear. It only makes it to where the criminals are the only ones that have them.
Of course not. But my point is that it's too easy to get hold of a gun. it doesn't happen here because no one owns a gun.

Of course not. But my point is that it's too easy to get hold of a gun. it doesn't happen here because no one owns a gun.

True, it is easy, because we have the right to arm ourselves, if we choose. I'm very glad that these things don't happen there. But I still like having the right to defend myself, and not have to break any laws to do it. I am a small-framed female, barely 100 pounds, but I carry a 9mm pistol each and every day. And I legally conceal it. I wish there had been someone carrying in that night club that would have pulled and shot the guy before he took out so many people. It does happen, I wish it happened more often. We will never get rid of the crazies in this country!! If we make it harder for law-abiding citizens to own weapons, then the idiots will always have the upper hand, because they will still find ways to get them illegally. They go into situations prepared to die. I want them to die quicker, before they can take out innocent law-abiding folks.

Back
Top Bottom