Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thats some serious steak tartare!
I love steak tartare, but this will be cooked.
wink.png

Last edited:
I just lost my little black and white Call duckling :hit I was by the brooder playing with them, and suddenly she started making a horrible racket and was stretched all out and was obviously not well. I scooped her up and she died almost immediately while I was holding her. I don't know what happened :(

I just lost my little black and white Call duckling
hit.gif
I was by the brooder playing with them, and suddenly she started making a horrible racket and was stretched all out and was obviously not well. I scooped her up and she died almost immediately while I was holding her. I don't know what happened
sad.png

Oh gosh, that's terrible - very sorry. If there is a saving grace, at least it was a quick demise
hugs.gif

I just lost my little black and white Call duckling :hit I was by the brooder playing with them, and suddenly she started making a horrible racket and was stretched all out and was obviously not well. I scooped her up and she died almost immediately while I was holding her. I don't know what happened :(

Oh no! :hugs

Broke my heart when one of mine died on day 9. I hope you don't lose any more. How old are they now?

Morning Pondites.

Oz, I know you were interested in them before but here they are. Meat birds at 9.5 weeks old. It's been wet outside and they don't like to get off the ground if they don't have to.

Back
Top Bottom