Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

After noon sludge waders :frow Sorry your soggy Sir Sour.. Bright sunny afternoon here chilly but sunny.
She chewed through a couple already :th
Response inappropriate for public thread . Edited as per mind reading of MODs :lau

Names that can't be shared here, I bet. :plbb
All those names refer to one rooster:lau A.H. ;)(absent head) D.A. (lacks intelligence) Y.D.M.F (refers to a shortened life span .) Some of the pens are named Sunny Beaches (refers to the bachelor pad)
D.B. ( hen in trouble ) Y.D.B. ( again shortened life span ) Pay close attention to what I say to you .It could be serious chit :lau:lau
Am I really that predictable :oops:
Hummmmmmmm Let me think WELL YES !!!!!!!!:lau Please ignore the miss spell .the H key isn't working :confused:

Oh no dear... We're just teasing..:D
Well chit :( It's every mans dream to be teased :rolleyes: :lau

Good afternoon, Pond Folk. Back from chasing the basset hounds - remind me to never do that again. The whole lot needed to be blown away. Not a one was capable of completing a run. Wasted my time in the coming down rain to sift through that pile of crap and award 1st through 5th. :barnie
I've been known to withhold all placements in horseback trials when no dogs were worthy of placements. Why reward sorry performances with placements?

I've been known to withhold all placements in horseback trials when no dogs were worthy of placements. Why reward sorry performances with placements?

It is an option in basset hound field trials. I am of a mind set that my job is to determine the best of the lot even if they all sucked. Conditions change from day to day, and perhaps some of these dogs were better than I thought ( I don't really believe that.) The only one with ANY quality won the class, and on a normal day she might have made second series well down in the class.

Oh! I love carving pumpkins! View attachment 1172656 View attachment 1172657 a couple from last year.
Going to go see my nephew tomorrow. . . . maybe he and I can carve one together!

Love them! Especially the owl. I've done an owl before, will have to see if I can dig up pictures. I did a T-Rex last year, and I think a raven.

Not buying it. You guys?

I hope it doesn't happen, because then I'd have a bunch of dead eggs and probably dead chicks. And as was pointed out earlier, a lot of people could die too. So I don't think it's real.

I got the, 'since you have chickens, you MUST like chicken themed stuff' that waved over me... finally got through that if I want to look at chickens I can just look outside, lol...

You oughta see my desk at work, lol! People are always giving me chicken stuff. Luckily I like chicken stuff. At my desk currently I have a chicken placemat, a chicken ornament, a drawing of a chicken a coworker did for me, a painted slate with a rooster on it, a wind up chick, and a lantern with a chicken on it. All gifts from coworkers. Plus a little hen, rooster, and chicks set by Schleich.

She asked me last night, "Exactly why is it that you agreed to do this?" I replied, "They needed help, and I didn't know we would be getting a monsoon." By the way, WV/VW exactly why did you send all that rain here ?

I didn't even send it All, because some of it stayed here. :he

After noon sludge waders :frow Sorry your soggy Sir Sour.. Bright sunny afternoon here chilly but sunny. Response inappropriate for public thread . Edited as per mind reading of MODs :lau

All those names refer to one rooster:lau A.H. ;)(absent head) D.A. (lacks intelligence) Y.D.M.F (refers to a shortened life span .) Some of the pens are named Sunny Beaches (refers to the bachelor pad)
D.B. ( hen in trouble ) Y.D.B. ( again shortened life span ) Pay close attention to what I say to you .It could be serious chit :lau:lau
Hummmmmmmm Let me think WELL YES !!!!!!!!:lau Please ignore the miss spell .the H key isn't working :confused:

Well chit :( It's every mans dream to be teased :rolleyes: :lau

:lau

:love :love

Nothing like an adorable duckling pile!!! :D

Awesome!! Glad she is socializing at least!

:lau

Really pretty!!

I got the, 'since you have chickens, you MUST like chicken themed stuff' that waved over me... finally got through that if I want to look at chickens I can just look outside, lol...
Do people give you duck stuff too?
When d h and I got married we kind of re decorated my house to get rid of some of my old stuff and incorporate some of his. . tried to make his kids feel more at home. He had a few cool duck pieces. . I loved them so much it kind of blew up from then on. . .we have bought a few pieces ourselves when we found stuff we liked but the rest have been gifts. I have one really ugly a$$ duck a friend give me. . it had belonged to her grandma so I have to keep it. Omg is it ugly!

Am I really that predictable :oops:
. . . . Maybe ;)
If your DW named them, I already know them all! :lau
Chitter #1, Chitter #2,...

I only name random ones, if something happens or a name just comes up... like the lonely pair of grey Calls I hatched a while back... was using a cardboard box to brood them in at first and they burrowed a hole through that was hidden until I walked by and one had its head sticking out! Told them this wasn't Shawshank Redemption so they got stuck with Andy and Red... at least one is quacking now! :lau

:lau :lau
:lau:lau:lau:lau
Too funny!

Love them! Especially the owl. I've done an owl before, will have to see if I can dig up pictures. I did a T-Rex last year, and I think a raven.

I hope it doesn't happen, because then I'd have a bunch of dead eggs and probably dead chicks. And as was pointed out earlier, a lot of people could die too. So I don't think it's real.

You oughta see my desk at work, lol! People are always giving me chicken stuff. Luckily I like chicken stuff. At my desk currently I have a chicken placemat, a chicken ornament, a drawing of a chicken a coworker did for me, a painted slate with a rooster on it, a wind up chick, and a lantern with a chicken on it. All gifts from coworkers. Plus a little hen, rooster, and chicks set by Schleich.
Do you have an electric pumpkin knife? I used one last year and I won't go back!

Hope you all have a great night!
Early morning tomorrow for most of us.
Goodnight:frow
Darn I missed ya :hugs

20171029_185643.jpg
20171029_185750.jpg
20171029_185845.jpg
20171029_180602.jpg
here's our pumpkins we done today! Mine is the cat. Little buddy helped with our carvings and colored his own pumpkin too. Was a fun day!:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom