Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Quote:
I have a spotty LLama named Pajama in my book....

Hi every one
frow.gif

Hi, Deb, welcome to the Pond. There's a vacant lily pad just two down from mine. Sit a bit and watch the way these folks carry on.
ep.gif

Then of course you have identified me as the quiet, shy, rule following kid who sits in the back of the room gazing longingly out the window because he wants freedom. Normal, you would think - that's just a very normal boy.
Delusional - just insert delusional for the word normal in the above statement.
wink.png

lau.gif
No, but I am willing to bet that the kid (
old.gif
) still suffers performance issues.

hide.gif

I have a spotty LLama named Pajama in my book....

Hi every one
frow.gif
frow.gif
Did you wright a book about a Llama?

Hi, Deb, welcome to the Pond. There's a vacant lily pad just two down from mine. Sit a bit and watch the way these folks carry on.
ep.gif
I would pick one a little further away or you might get a wet lilly pad.
big_smile.png
Sour tends to make waves on occasion.

The horse has either pulled or torn a muscle on her front leg in the shoulder agree. Her back leg has issues from previous history (long story) so now adding a front leg with problems it making things worse. Her muscle is tight and hot, it hurt so much she nearly took me out when I brushed it to check her hooves. It swollen twice the size it should be, to make things worse she refused to let us give us bute to the point she nearly squish me and drug mom.

is she walking on it.... sorry I havent read back.... If shes walking on it cold compress may help

deb

Back
Top Bottom