Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I've seen that way too much. I wanna learn something, I'm just gonna hope some other poor soul already asked it, coz no way no how am I stepping foot on 1/2 those threads!
hide.gif
What I find really irritating is people who have obviously researched NOTHING before they ask a question that has been posed a thousand times.

The second most irritating thing is to ask a question and have people respond who obviously did not thoroughly read the question and think they are answering you.
rant.gif

Or people who have had birds for 3 days and are now an "expert"!
smack.gif

What I find really irritating is people who have obviously researched NOTHING before they ask a question that has been posed a thousand times.

The second most irritating thing is to ask a question and have people respond who obviously did not thoroughly read the question and think they are answering you.
rant.gif

Or people who have had birds for 3 days and are now an "expert"!
smack.gif

I'm with you on that, PF. Funny how people will google away, avidly for hours (Kathy
wink.png
) and not think for a split second why there's a function called "search" here on BYC.

I'm with you on that, PF. Funny how people will google away, avidly for hours (Kathy
wink.png
) and not think for a split second why there's a function called "search" here on BYC.
Exactly!!! I kinda "stalked" and searched all over BYC for about a year before I even joined or asked any questions. Now I just try to ask questions when I can't already locate an answer since there are like a bizzilion threads that have already addressed most things.

Even funnier, when I do google a chicken question, usually the top responses are something that is posted on here!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom