Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning Friday.... hows your garden going
Kinda sucky this year. Got too hot too fast and everything’s a bit stunted. Having surgery during prime planting season didn’t help either. But the monsoons are starting so we get clouds and a bit more humidity so that will help.

You doing ok Deb?

Pay a visit to the reservation for some lessons?
Cut yourself a water witch, aka divining rod, & let it show you where to dig?
:)
. Oh I could hit water anywhere I dig under my property, it’s only 6-10 feet underground since we are close to the river.

It’s just when it’s 95 degrees with 5% humidity and a breeze, it’s like standing there with a hair dryer blowing on them all day.

Hi Pond!!! :frow
Thirty pages behind so I am guilty of a bit of cruisin' thru. Sounds like all is pretty well, minus the customer fall, Phil's poor truck and the lesbian ducks :eek:

IT'S FINALLY RAINING! :wee:wee:wee
A little too late for some of the smaller trees and probably sections of the field but maybe not:fl At least no crazy camper from the city set fire to anything big, whew!

Rumble, rain, a little break to go out and check on the chooks, rumble, rain, rumble, rain. Just exactly the day we needed!!! (and prayed for, thank you Lord! :D )

Only bad thing about it is now I have no excuse to not stay inside and get caught up on my housework, so I'll be back later,
Have a great day Pondites!!! :love

Back
Top Bottom