Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Per special request from Perchie.
5c56103fbafaf7f74505dd6a3db36bf6.jpg

Well I can't eat after midnight...

Yes, I know why Phil couldn't eat, but I can't be the only one that immediately thought of the Mogwai-->Gremlin transformation:gig

Work's been work, which is better than mind-numbingly boring, but still. Heard from someone transported to us from Putnam what the jail there is like, and it sounds like the one Turk was describing:eek: The guy was very happy to be at our facility, since it's cleaner both drug-wise and soil-wise, and he'll get a chance to earn good time. And we have TV. At least once he's moved from booking back to a pod.

I have stumbled across a new-to-me YouTuber (she's been around for years) that I think is hilarious. What she does is run songs (and other things) trough Google Translate lots of times, then back to English (about 4 years before Jimmy Fallon), then sings (or whatever--there have been recipes and Ikea instructions). And the woman can seriously sing. I'll go grab a song that I'm pretty sure everyone here is familiar with...

Love it!
I wanted to do something similar for my pond, but was afraid after my ducks were there, they’d be scared of it. Wild ones probably will use it. Would take the resident ones some getting used to it.

Oh the fun days.....

Didn’t anybody up there tell Mother Nature it’s May!?
I think they may have changed the forecast to rain.....:fl

Nasty... luckily it shouldn't stay long.

Nope, you are SUPPOSED to be sleeping in!

Yep, yep, go back to bed. :old

I was worried the "new scary thing" would scare them off... .. but the ring necked ducks are back on the pond and swimming around it!!!!

Yeah!

Nope... I knew what you were referring to.. but wanted to move it to a lighter path. :idunno
Yeah... Funny when I was younger I thought Woodstock was cool.... Now I Kinda think of it as a bunch of smelly dope smoking hippies... And I big commie sharefest.....:cool:
:lau

Back
Top Bottom