Welsh Harlequin

Well, it's bad news for my future in duck parenting...

Due to an unfortunate change in living arrangements soon, I must now find a new loving home, or homes, for my 5 beautiful young ducks - (including my 3 Welsh females - why I'm adding a post here)
sad.png

I am looking for a pet only, freezer camp free home for these beautiful pets, as I cannot take them with me in my new living arrangement, and they cannot remain here.

We are in South-Eastern Pennsylvania, between Valley Forge and Reading.

If interested, please PM me - and you can see my post in the free re-homing thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-moving-and-cannot-take-with-me#post_15448582

And I also wanted to say 'thank you' to everyone I've had the opportunity to interact with here on the BYC duck forums - you have all been so very supportive, informative and just generally wonderful - and perhaps, if things change in the future, I'll be a duck parent again....

Dan
hugs.gif

Well, it's bad news for my future in duck parenting...

Due to an unfortunate change in living arrangements soon, I must now find a new loving home, or homes, for my 5 beautiful young ducks - (including my 3 Welsh females - why I'm adding a post here)
sad.png

I am looking for a pet only, freezer camp free home for these beautiful pets, as I cannot take them with me in my new living arrangement, and they cannot remain here.

We are in South-Eastern Pennsylvania, between Valley Forge and Reading.

If interested, please PM me - and you can see my post in the free re-homing thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-moving-and-cannot-take-with-me#post_15448582

And I also wanted to say 'thank you' to everyone I've had the opportunity to interact with here on the BYC duck forums - you have all been so very supportive, informative and just generally wonderful - and perhaps, if things change in the future, I'll be a duck parent again....

Dan
So sorry to hear this Dan, I hope you find some awesome homes for your beautiful young ducks we will miss you all, you have been a great member here on BYC Hope things get better and you get to come back.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom