What are your rooster's names?

This is Colonel.... does anyone know what breed he is?
it appears he had pink/white legs....is that accurate or just lighting of the picture? Can you get a clear comb shot or name it's type? Between leg color and red ear lobes leghorn is off the table

this is my EE, Jack
2738_jack.jpg
Ha!! I had one that looked just like him..."The Cobra"...for good reason...I'd had enough of his antics, when he jammed a spur into my shin thru my jeans drawing blood...his usual behavior turned into a convenience...when my neighbor entered the pen with the fishing net...Old Cobra made a rush for him and got scooped right up without a fuss....of course the rest of the flock ran and hid behind the wood shed...they cooked him up with a couple of Ruff Grouse...said he was pretty tasty!
1f600.png

one of our 4 Plymouth Barreded rocks my bother inlaw hatched out and i have taken on, most of the Barred do not have a name but this one has gotten nicked named hops, as he hurt his legs and was hopping around for a while. he's a georgous big boy but not overly friendly as he wasn't worked with a lot when small, but are now coming at with patience and time.

the white dude is called Luke snow, he came free from a local family who were looking to rehome him, sight unseen he was supposed to be a Light sussex. but clearly he's not, his rose comb has grown considerably since coming to live with us, he was also this years hatch. the family who had him named him snowy, and my kids wanted to add their personal touch and added Luke becoming Luke snow.

this is Thor-finn, free from the same family as Luke snow, he came to us as Thor and one of the little boys he camefrom was called Finn, and again my kids wanted to add their own touch so he became Thor-finn, a good strong Viking name for a boy from the north. he is 3 and was gifted to the last family and estimate he is 3yrs. he is supposed to be a Jersey giant, but he's not any bigger than the Plymouth Barred so if there is Jersey in him, he's no pure.

Back
Top Bottom