What is the difference between the Malay and the O shamo chicken?

Ok, let's both try to keep this decent and respectful. Apologies for any rudeness earlier. Please, which book says that Ko Shamo were developed in Europe, I have never heard that before. I have a few books of my own which state otherwise, "oriental gamefowl" by Schmudde being one.

Nickeyo you may only be 13 years old, if you were telling the truth, but that does not give you the right to be rude. Gallorojo is correct , the Ko Shamo originated in Japan and was developed in Japan. German breeders imported them from Japan along with other japanese breeds many years ago,before Kos got to the UK. Period . I would refer you to Marc Kings website and anyone of a number of sites. Play Nice and show some respect for others. BYC will Ban people who do not act in a civilized manner.

hey bro i know what im talkin about and what does PA mean. i have 3 chicken books which ALL say that they may have come from japan but were developed in Europe!!!!!!!
somad.gif

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!

MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!
lol.png

PA is the common abbreviation/postal code for the State of Pennsylvania. Your not knowing that is one more mark against the American education system.
Ko Shamo were originated in Japan & are still bred & exhibited in Japan. They are also bred & exhibited in Europe & to a lesser degree in the US [that's an abbreviation for the United States] but they are still a Japanese breed.Incorrect information, found in a book, is still incorrect information.

Last edited:
I was simply stating what I new and saying bro is not a belittling term I just said hey bro and Dun Dun Dun is also not rude as well as mwahahaha which is just me being imature and i'm actually 14. me and frizzle go to the same school. I'm sorry to have insulted anyone.

yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom