What is y'all's favorite chews to give your dogs?

What is your favorite chew for your dogs?

• Total voters
Pics
I only do Nylabones now because out of 6 dogs, not a single one liked Kongs, and bully sticks and pig ears are messy and stain the carpet. I did antlers for one dog but he was too infatuated with them and bit me over it.

I only do Nylabones now because out of 6 dogs, not a single one liked Kongs, and bully sticks and pig ears are messy and stain the carpet. I did antlers for one dog but he was too infatuated with them and bit me over it.
Oh wow! I've never personally tried antlers with mine but I didn't think they would like them that much!

I use Nylabones and Kongs stuffed with frozen peanut butter, freeze-dried liver/chicken, and/or frozen moistened kibble. Kongs aren't exactly chew toys, not for my dogs at least. And I can't recommend the Nylabones because they're just eating hard plastic and that really worries me, but, sadly, there are not many options for dogs like mine who have extremely sensitive stomachs. 😞

If anyone has any other recommendations I'd love to know!!

I use Nylabones and Kongs stuffed with frozen peanut butter, freeze-dried liver/chicken, and/or frozen moistened kibble. Kongs aren't exactly chew toys, not for my dogs at least. And I can't recommend the Nylabones because they're just eating hard plastic and that really worries me, but, sadly, there are not many options for dogs like mine who have extremely sensitive stomachs. 😞

If anyone has any other recommendations I'd love to know!!
Have you tried water buffalo ears or cheek? They've worked for our sensitive stomach dogs. The ears are a bit large for small dogs but you can also get cheek chips which are smaller.

Have you tried water buffalo ears or cheek? They've worked for our sensitive stomach dogs. The ears are a bit large for small dogs but you can also get cheek chips which are smaller.
No, never heard of them. Thank you! I remember now that I have tried buffalo bones (no meat on them) and Luna crunched them into pieces like it was nothing. 😨 Do the dogs tend to swallow the buffalo ears or cheeks whole or in big pieces like with the pig ears?

No, never heard of them. Thank you! I remember now that I have tried buffalo bones (no meat on them) and Luna crunched them into pieces like it was nothing. 😨 Do the dogs tend to swallow the buffalo ears or cheeks whole or in big pieces like with the pig ears?
Mine chew them until they get soft and then rip little pieces off.

Cooked bones can be dangerous because they splinter. My previous dogs did love them though. My current dog had uncontrollable diarrhea after only chewing small pieces off of one of those... :idunno😞
Beef bones are generally hard and safe. Cooked chicken and pork bones will splinter.

Back
Top Bottom