What kind of dog do you have?

Love seeing everyone's cute dogs! We have two; Olive the Beagle and Murphy, some sorta Mutt. :)

(Olive)

(We caught him in moment where it looked like he was barking, but he really wasn't ;) )

(Murphy)
They are good, good dogs and are amazing with all our animals!

We have 2 rottweilers .. Gauge he's 14 and a ladies man and Rollo who is 7.well he's some kind of special. We also have 15 yr old cat named merow merow.. sounds like mow mow or mer mer. Her real name is Necro, after a gnarly rapper from back in the day.( who actually is awesome)... I let an idiot ex boyfriend name her...Huge mistake lmfao!! I was young..I'll post apic of my boys when i figure out how!!

Mine is a Hank. He's one of a kind in the way only mutts can be. To look at him most people guess he's a pit/collie or pit/Golden Retriever but I've heard pit/GSD too. The pit part we're sure of but short of dna testing we'll never know what his daddy was.

He's great with other animals but picky about his people. He's grown into the best watch dog.

We've also got my father-in-law's corgi (maybe mix? I'm pretty sure he's a mix) helping keep Hank straight. He's getting older so I don't know how long he'll be around.

We have English mastiffs
The second from the top is a bullmastiff with 3 legs . He is no longer with us . Died about 6 months ago .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom