What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters

My new buck and doe. No worries. They were in my lap the entire time and I had a VERY close eye on them. Lol
Silver fox doe and NZW buck. She was born in December, he was born in July. They're both sweeties!
About possible pregnancy: wow! I thought they were kind of crazy lol he was a NZW that was next to her, but it's not a problem since we are currently breeding for meat anyway, and both are meat breeds :)

Am so excited. Next Sunday is the chosen breeding date for our new NZ buck and one of our NZ x Beveren girls. He will have been in quarantine for 3 weeks at that time. No issues observed. She is twice the size of him. She's also 9 months and he's 5. I hope this goes well. Am thinking about playing the song "I like big butts and I can not lie" for him
lol.png
. First time for all of us. Thanks for helping me feel more confident on this journey. I am always learning from you all.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my first New Zealand rabbits I picked up yesterday!

This is Lyta my white Doe

Stormy my Agouti Doe

Honey my red Junior Doe

Punkin' my red Junior Doe

Dotty my Broken Black Junior Doe

Cookie my Broken Black Junior Doe

Olaf my White Buck

Ramses my Black Buck

Sorry for all the pics
hide.gif
just had to show them off!

Last edited:
My little kits are growing like weeds. They're a week old today. Looks like I have two torts, two torted otters and an orange? Or some kind of torted orange? I'm getting confused when it comes to that one.. LOL

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my first New Zealand rabbits I picked up yesterday! This is Lyta my white Doe Stormy my Agouti Doe Honey my red Junior Doe Punkin' my red Junior Doe Dotty my Broken Black Junior Doe Cookie my Broken Black Junior Doe Olaf my White Buck Ramses my Black Buck Sorry for all the pics :oops: just had to show them off!
They are very nice. I loved seeing your fotos. Never too many fotos!!

Back
Top Bottom