What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
One of our does had her first litter about 12 days ago. I took them out yesterday to check on them and they are fat and lazy. I assume that = happy. They are so mellow compared to the 1st litter our other doe had. I'm thinking because there is no need to fight for food with only 4 vs 8 kits.

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been very busy. I went to Dalton, GA last weekend and out of three shows (three rabbits in each show) the only rabbit that placed was my Broken Black Sr. Buck. And he got BOSB

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been very busy. I went to Dalton, GA last weekend and out of three shows (three rabbits in each show) the only rabbit that placed was my Broken Black Sr. Buck. And he got BOSB
Congrats - in a breed as popular as the Holland Lop, that "only" is HUGE!
celebrate.gif

Congratulations! I spent Saturday in Dalton also. Brought home 5 new legs, a BOB, BOS, and a BOV. Can't argue with that. Was the first show for my doe who earned three legs, so I registered her and told her she could be a brood doe now. ;-)

Congratulations! I spent Saturday in Dalton also. Brought home 5 new legs, a BOB, BOS, and a BOV. Can't argue with that. Was the first show for my doe who earned three legs, so I registered her and told her she could be a brood doe now. ;-)
If ya dont mind me asking where were y'all set up?

I was right in front of Chris Zemny's table (table 6)

If ya dont mind me asking where were y'all set up?

I was right in front of Chris Zemny's table (table 6)

Let's see... I was pretty close to Rusty Westhoff's table which I think was 12 or 13. I only brought 4 does and no bucks, so only a chair and a couple of travel cages. I had 3 AmChins and a Blue Rex.

Back
Top Bottom