What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Baby pics...

Stern rose we haven't heard from you in a while. What are your plans for all your upcoming babies? Both my does kindled recently so I now have 12 babies at different ages (7 weeks for the first group & 11 days for the 2nd) plus 3 adults. This 2nd doe sure is making a mess of the nest box. The babies are big time pee pee popples. I've already changed out the nest box material 3 times. There's only 4 kits in this litter and there were 8 in the previous litter. The first doe kept everything so clean I only changed it 2 x in 3 weeks. I just put an add on craigslist for the older babies. Some interest but no one is following up with me so far. I guess the closer to Easter will likely be more interest.

Question. I've never sold anything on CL before. If someone buys a bunny and they decide they don't want it later on, do any of you take them back?

I've been busy with my new pup.
I plan on selling most but keeping the ones that meet what my herd needs. I'm taking all or most of them to fair in July/August I'm expecting about a total of 16-18 babies
My fair list is
3 seniors
And how ever many juniors I have lol

As to the CL question, I would take the rabbit back but most people who buy off of CL decide they don't want and re sale for more

And I'm talking my mom into letting me get 2 more dogs. I'm starting a recreational sled team

Back
Top Bottom