What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
What I meant was baby bunnies season. When all the breeders breed and have cute little baby's.
smile.png
not the weather

mine too!

Question: My NZX are over 9 lbs each. However, they feel like they have very little meat on them but look healthy. I'm wondering if I'm feeding them enough pellets. They each get 1/4 cup in the morning and 1/4 cup in the evening along with all the hay they can eat. Once in a while they get sliced apple pieces which they love. Let me know what you think please. I haven't bred them yet and want to make sure they are a healthy weight for their age and breed.

I have a lot of success breeding my seniors at 9/10lb for bucks and 10lbs for does. I offer free feed tho. I've read 100-300 grams a day and nursing or pregnant does can double that.

Question:  My NZX are over 9 lbs each.  However, they feel like they have very little meat on them but look healthy.  I'm wondering if I'm feeding them enough pellets.  They each get 1/4 cup in the morning and 1/4 cup in the evening along with all the hay they can eat.  Once in a while they get sliced apple pieces which they love. Let me know what you think please. I haven't bred them yet and want to make sure they are a healthy weight for their age and breed. 

Back
Top Bottom