What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
I can wait until February were going to have our first litter out of Lexi:

And this young buck will hopefully be the father; Levi:

Right now he's only 7weeks old( hoping he's a he, he looks like a he)

Quick feed question, and I realize that there are probably several different opinions, but just looking for some direction. We bred our two does this weekend for the first time (first for us and them), and want to make sure we are covering all of their nutritional needs. I have read that some people switch to alfalfa hay, some to alfalfa pellets, and some do nothing and stay on timothy. We are currently using Manna Pro Pro Series feed, it has 16% protein which is a little higher than most timothy hay based at 14%. I think I read alfalfa pellets are 18% protein. Question is, can we just supplement alfalfa hay and stay on current pellets? Should we wait two weeks to palpate and see if they are indeed pregnant before doing anything? I don't want them to get fat if they aren't expecting, because the show season is starting up here and they are minis.Thanks for any input!

That's going to make some nice buns.

I'm hoping so, already have a waiting list! I'm gunna keep a good do from them then redgister her and show her, lexi( the broken otter doe) is getting redgisterd soon and I'm going to start showing her. She's got a few champs in her line. All on the sires though no champ does in her line( that I know of)
Can't wait! I want to just say have a December litter out of her and my broken tort buck( BTW he's for sell) and see what I get, but I don't think it would be any good colors but I realy want to see what I would get. But hoping he'll be sold this Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom