What sex is s/he?

fiberart57

Songster
10 Years
May 31, 2009
Colorado
I have a 13 week old mutt, EE, from Whiting's in Colorado that I'm not getting a definite feel for. Comb is small and yellow and it doesn't act roosterish. However, it's got somewhat pointed neck feathers but round saddle feathers and one lone curved tail feather.

Mary

Im a newbie but I've been on this site a lot recently reading around. I think you have a roo because of the feathering, the comb might just change slowly. But obviously I could be totally wrong. I think feathers are more reliable than comb colour because sometimes pullets get combs that make people think they're roos.

Last edited:
I'm no expert but when my EE were 13 week - the roo was very obvious with long pointed saddle feathers. Your's looks to have rounded saddle feathers. I'd give it another week or two or post the pic on the EE breed thread.

I'm no expert but when my EE were 13 week - the roo was very obvious with long pointed saddle feathers. Your's looks to have rounded saddle feathers. I'd give it another week or two or post the pic on the EE breed thread.

Back
Top Bottom