What tastes do Dogs hate the taste of?

Justcountry,

Do you have any ideas why your dog might be chasing his/her tail? If it is behavioral, you might be able to give him some alternate activity or exercise to try to curb the behavior. However, if he is itchy and chasing the tail for that reason, there could be something else going on with the skin itself.

I would avoid spraying anything spicy or hot onto the hair or skin. That will irritate the skin and make the problem worse.

Dogs eat their own poop, cat poop, etc. There isn't much that dogs don't won't eat. Some of my dogs will lick Bitter Apple spray. I've got dogs that have licked spray made with chilis. No guarantees if you are trying to keep dogs from chewing by putting something on it. You'll just have to try it and see if it works. Really depends on the dog and how much satisfaction they get from whatever it is you don't want them to mess with.

Unless you want to kill a dog, do NOT use onions.

Dogs eat their own poop, cat poop, etc. There isn't much that dogs don't won't eat. Some of my dogs will lick Bitter Apple spray. I've got dogs that have licked spray made with chilis. No guarantees if you are trying to keep dogs from chewing by putting something on it. You'll just have to try it and see if it works. Really depends on the dog and how much satisfaction they get from whatever it is you don't want them to mess with.

Unless you want to kill a dog, do NOT use onions.

Cute Pit in your avatar. Is it yours?

Back
Top Bottom