What would you consider the most beautiful standard chicken breed? Pictures please!

Holy Cow!!!!! Orust are $99 a piece for unsexed day old chicks.
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png

@BantyChooks Oooo! I love the Orst and the Sultan! I have never heard of orst!

Sultans are my favorites.... So pretty, and very docile too! :love

Holy Cow!!!!! Orust are $99 a piece for unsexed day old chicks.
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png

I know!!! Someone-I am forgetting the username- paid 110 dollars for a dozn orust eggs. They are NOT cheap!!!

However, Sultan hens are 4.50 a piece at My Pet Chicken... ;)

Tolbunt Polish Buff Laced Polish Frizzled Polish (any color)
I was going to add those, but didn't know if they were small enough to be considered bantams? But in my book, polish win hands down. I love them.... :love Buff laced especially!! -Banti

Mine are standard size. I only have SL right now, but the feed store should be getting Buff Laced next month.

Ah, OK.... :thumbsup

I'm looking hard for them in local places, MPC has them (bl) but they are all sold out. So I have to wait....
-Banti

Quote: One of our feed stores allows you to order a few chicks from the hatchery they do business with, and they get shipped with the rest of their order. That's how I got my polish (and some Thai and Saipan junglefowl). Some hatcheries will only allow groups of 5 of the same breed and gender, though (going through the feed store).

I use Ideal Poultry for my online orders, though. They have a large variety of top hats, and they should be available right now. Then again, it could take a couple months before they will be hatching them, but you should still be able to order them.

Back
Top Bottom