White Easter Egger?

Can anyone help with opinions? I was told this pullet was female but because she was bullied at the feed store, she has no tail feathers. There are no bumps for spurs, but she's been crowing in the AM this past week. She is taller than many of my older hens, and although she was meek when I first got her, she's become a bully of late. I'm getting mixed signals on her sex. Male or female? Here are pics and sorry they aren't good but she runs away every time I aim my camera.

Can anyone help with opinions? I was told this pullet was female but because she was bullied at the feed store, she has no tail feathers. There are no bumps for spurs, but she's been crowing in the AM this past week. She is taller than many of my older hens, and although she was meek when I first got her, she's become a bully of late. I'm getting mixed signals on her sex. Male or female? Here are pics and sorry they aren't good but she runs away every time I aim my camera.

Agree that's a cockerel.

This is our white EE Pearl, with her sister Sparrow. They are 2 days shy of 4 weeks. Pearl is very nervous and shy. Sparrow is very friendly and curious. They are quite a pair! (Hopefully a pair of girls.)
wink.png

This Is my EE roo... He is 17 weeks, and Is crowing Like a pro. Plus he has those Beautiful wattles and comb

This is Pearl, our beautiful white EE. Her sister started laying this week (brown eggs, ugh!), so Pearl shouldn't be too far behind. You can see pics of baby Pearl and her sister a couple of posts above this.

Last edited:
I have what I believe to be a white EE but she doesn't have puffy cheeks. She's almost 35 weeks and still not laying. Very tiny pea comb and slate legs. All white sleek feathers. Will try to post a pic of her later.

Back
Top Bottom