Who has ever smashed an egg or eggs in your pocket(s)?!?!

birdy me- so funny :) i loved that story! and after all that i bet you dug til you found every last one!lol
aspen- oh i hope it was not fertile then,at the same time im hoping the others are! good luck i hope you get some good results xx

My dad put an egg in his jacket pocket, and about 2 weeks later we went camping and were riding bicycles he smashed the egg, it was hilarious!

I think you take the cake on acrobatics to NOT break eggs!!!
lau.gif

This is a great thread! x)

I've done the works...left them in my coat pocket for days...smashed them in my pocket when leaning up against something....dropped one and did a belly dive to catch it (it cracked anyway). x) I have a funny story though, where I thought I was going to crack some eggs....but didn't!

It was winter time. There were 4 or 5 inches of snow on the ground, and I was just on my way back to the house from bunkering everyone down for the night. I was walking along the crest of a small hill, when my left foot slipped down the hill. I had two goose eggs, one duck egg, and three or four chicken eggs in my pockets. My foremost thought was the eggs cracking. x) So I ended up doing the spilts while sliding down hill, then falling on my face in the snow and rolling the rest of the way down. Huzzah! No cracked eggs!! ....but where were the eggs? Turns out, they had all fallen out of my pockets and were buried in the snow. So I spent the next ten minutes digging around in the snow for eggs. xD

This is a great thread! x)

I've done the works...left them in my coat pocket for days...smashed them in my pocket when leaning up against something....dropped one and did a belly dive to catch it (it cracked anyway). x) I have a funny story though, where I thought I was going to crack some eggs....but didn't!

It was winter time. There were 4 or 5 inches of snow on the ground, and I was just on my way back to the house from bunkering everyone down for the night. I was walking along the crest of a small hill, when my left foot slipped down the hill. I had two goose eggs, one duck egg, and three or four chicken eggs in my pockets. My foremost thought was the eggs cracking. x) So I ended up doing the spilts while sliding down hill, then falling on my face in the snow and rolling the rest of the way down. Huzzah! No cracked eggs!! ....but where were the eggs? Turns out, they had all fallen out of my pockets and were buried in the snow. So I spent the next ten minutes digging around in the snow for eggs. xD
What a great story. "Yard Sale!" Lol. Great work on finding the cushy landings for those eggs...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom