Who has the biggest coop?!?

Oh gosh, I know Ive seen alot bigger than mine...my coop is like 4x6x8, plus attached a 10x10 run...made an additional mini coop behind it as a add on, and in the process of adding another 10x10 kennel with a coop in a few wks...this is what I have so far...

MAIN COOP
36033_dsc_0752.jpg

PORCLINES COOP
D'UCCLE MANOR
36033_minicoop.jpg

THEN YOU SEE THIS SMALLER COOP ON THE OUTSIDE WITH A BLUE TARP, THIS IS ALSO NEXT TO D'UCCLE MANOR WITH BABY CHICKS UNTIL WE FINISH THE OTHER 10X10 KENNEL ADD ON WITH A COOP ADDED
36033_dsc_0422.jpg

My smaller coops are 8x8 but have 8x24 runs off two of the lower ones, top coop is 8x12 with an 8x16 run. Bottom coop (witht he longer runs) has three 8x8 in a row (all one building, seperated into 3 8x8) plus there is a duck/goose pen off the lower runs - it is about 24x20.

during construction of the lower runs (need to get finished pics)
58a12a1a.jpg

4d8d9b9e.jpg

front view lower coop right after it was finished - it now has a wooden fence in front of the coops (to keep cows and donkeys OUT of the coops
lau.gif
)
P0003122.jpg

older pic of upper coop (the lattice is my "screen door" cause that coop gets hotter than the lower coops do.)
P0002936.jpg

P0002676.jpg

meri

Last edited:
12' x 12' former horse stall for eight hens.

They have lots of room. Just ordered the MPC 25 Rainbow pullet special to ship 9/21/09 to help fill her up come spring.

I have another 12' x 12' next to it that has an open front that I'm debating closing in, adding a door for chickens or a couple goats.

24846_chicken_run_002.jpg

Didn't build it but started using it this year had hoped to get the improvements done before the chickens moved in but Injured my knee and then had surgery so just had to get buy with some quick fixes. It is to be redone before winter sets in. Covering the outside with tin and redoing the run screen and windows. I don't know how old this is but there is an outhouse behind it in the trees
smile.png

There are 3 this size one is falling down and the other make get halved for more something next year had kittens in it this year. Also there was a brooder building next to the one I am using .
Okay done rambling

32511_05-12-08_003.jpg

took this last year

32511_020.jpg

now

32511_inside.jpg

roosts two big ones

32511_run.jpg

inside the screened in section

Back
Top Bottom