WHO IS EXPECTING APRIL CHICKS?????

What cuties
love.gif
Sorry for the loss you had and glad all others are alive and healthy.

Try calling them - my post office let me come get my chicks before they opened. They told me what side door to go to and ring the bell. :)
Just saw your message tonight- I had arranged with the postmistress to meet her at 830 since she doesn't open the office til 9. And I had to be to work by 930. Great lady- she did let me in early yesterday!

got a hold of Metzer's(the hatchery i got my geese from) and they a shipping out 2 replacements out on monday for no charge which is really nice

One of my four week old chicks died her name was penguin she was heathy and then she was dead.

I'm sorry. It happens. Sucks when it does, but she may have had something wrong inside that her body just couldn't compensate for as she grew bigger (like a heart defect). Watch the others just in case, but hopefully she is the last one you lose.

Chocolate Orpington hatch is complete, going to put Appenzeller Spitzhauben , Dominique, and Coronation Sussex in the incubator tomorrow. Couple dozen each maybe. An empty incubator is almost as unsightly as an empty brooder

Back
Top Bottom