WHO IS EXPECTING APRIL CHICKS?????

I only have 4 coming, but they should ship today! Brooder is ready for them. 1 barred rock, 1 silver laced wyandotte, 1 RIR and 1 buff orpington. I ordered them from chickensforbackyards.com, and i'm really really worried about the trip theyll take to get here, from Missouri to Boston.

My wellies are here & all look great!! They sent 7 & they're all eating & drinking. Hated to leave for work today!

[quote
My wellies are here & all look great!! They sent 7 & they're all eating & drinking. Hated to leave for work today![/quote]
How cute! So glad to see them all healthy. You should declare a holiday today and stay home.
1f61c.png

my baby geese arrived this morning  but after the initial excitement of them finally being here and noticing Metzer sent an extra it turned sad and somber..one of the girl geese was ice cold and seemingly dead but gave a slow blink i i worked on warming her up and made a little 'hospital' brooder next to my computer so i could keep an eye on her but just checked on her and she has passed.

When I can get my phone to behave I'll upload a pic of them

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom