Why i do not want GMO in my food or my pets food

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Could Monsanto's glyphosate-based herbicide Roundup be leading to the overgrowth of deadly bacteria in animals and humans consuming genetically-modified food contaminated with it?"

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/ro...aign=4994e54518-Greenmedinfo&utm_medium=email

), resulting in increasing harm not only to the animals, but to those consuming them. Factory-farmed chickens are already routinely fed antibiotics, arsenic and even antidepressants, all of which represent serious health threats, both by contributing to the generation of communicable disease vectors, as well as contamination of the meat itself.
Don't pour Roundup on your chicken feed.
Don't pour Roundup in their water

Problem solved

The entire report is "could", "might". "would likely", etc

It's a definite MAYBE from a BLOG that supports organics

People don't seem to understand that a few (big ag) are attempting (and succeeding) at controlling the worlds food supply. It's not that difficult to understand...

Don't pour Roundup on your chicken feed.
Don't pour Roundup in their water

Problem solved

The entire report is "could", "might". "would likely", etc

It's a definite MAYBE from a BLOG that supports organics

I'm not going to involve myself much is this arguement because there's just no point in trying to get "religious fanatics" to be reasonable, they're too invested in their beliefs. The organic-non-gmo-big business is bad religion is one of the most fanatical of all religions.
You keep it up though, you may keep some innocent from being brainwashed.

When i take friends to a Resteraunt we go to the Alphabits in Mapleton Oregon . they grow certified Organic and have over 300 acres and animals too.

Its awesome what I can not grow i get there. I also Catch my own Crab but since the BP oil spill and all those Chemicals I quite . My brother is an Alaskan fisherman and offered me King Crab,Halibut and Salmon I refused .
Its not worth it to eat the junk they have Poisoned Land and ocean for .
I fish and release now i Quit Hunting . But most of this is because of Groups like BP and Monsantos

Look around on this list many feed only there own organic It can be done If your willing to Learn and arnt lazy

Last edited:
Check out the links and i have Sources that Happen to be Genetisists as well as Scientists in other countrys and USA,
If you want to live a Long time here is a little about my family

I also take friends here to eat http://www.naturescornercafe.com/

we Own 3000 Acres of Organiclly grown Cattle,Rabbit,chicken,pork and Veggies fruit trees that have been planted by my great great great grand mothers mother .
over 100 yrs old .

We have always used Compost and Manure

My Great great grand mother Died wqhen i was 16 120yrs oldMy Great grand mother 110 My great grandpa WW2
My dad agent Orange in 2002
Now thats on my daddys side My moms side
Great great grandmother 102 Great uncle 103 his brother 105

Now im not saying that growing your own food is Bad for you but as long as i am alive i will fight to be healthy im 42 was diagnosed with ag cancer when i was 7 so i think i am doing pretty **** good. Eating what i grow with out the chemicals and we also have family in every state with hige crops of wheat,rye and Tabacco

Many of my Great aunts and uncles are in there 80s my grand mothers are both in their 90s. NON of us Support chemeicals or will buy them. I guess you could say the indian in me surrvived

Last edited:
I also will say

You are what you eat

Since my food has no chemicals in it and only compost and Manure are used to grow our Veggies

Yo ucan call me a little ****

Question for those Sceptics

If Gmo's are safe Why is it that the UK banned them and Many other coutrys too ?

America and A small few of the starving countries allow them.

But after all Monsantos has been Planting Crops that have not been Oked By the FDA and have Illegally shipped Known products into the Uk.

Thank God i live in a secluded area where the winds that be wont allow Monsantos to claim my land . they steal from us while Ruining our land and Health wtg Monsantos devil . Like i said I hope everyone involved with that company and there Partners live a LONG time to see their families Suffer for their Deeds

HEY BEAR FOOT . Since you took on a Copy Writed Name for a Organic Certified Farm in MI . DO oyu think being Sued will be an issue ?There name is Patented and A BUISNESS ITS against the law for you to Use the Name even if you just sell Dogs and goats with out their Permission

Bear-Foot Farms

(Paw Paw, Michigan)

(3 reviews)

Here at Bear-Foot farms we are putting to good use all the organic practices we learned from when we used to be Certified Organic. We have not been silent about how disappointed we are with the inforcement of the Organic laws. We gave up our Certification because it seemed the only people being checked out were those in the program. Nothing was being done to those just "saying" they were Organic. We just finished up our 2011 growing season and were very pleased with ourselves for being able to keep things pesticide and herbicide free. Although some of our die hard, has to be certified organic before I will buy it customers left us, we gained more then we ever dreamed of. We have done well enough to expand our operation. (more...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom