Will My Cracked Egg Still Hatch?

Pics
My egg cracked and I freaked out so I put a band-aid on it, not thinking bout nail polish, and when I read this, I figured it out, so I took the band-aid off then it just cracked more:mad:
1f621.png
1f632.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f413.png
it's now in a part of my backyard in a hole with a gravestone saying "RIP sir peeps a lot" I cry every time I see it

Aww poor eggie :(
cracked eggs are fine unless they're leaking. If it leaks most likely germs will get in and interfere. If you look up the rarest parrot in the world they had a really badly cracked egg. Like SUPER bad! Our little accidents have nothing on that thing! They couldn't let it die it was next to extinction. So they just taped it up and stuck it in a bator and it hatched... ta da! I'll see if I can snatch a pic but it looked like a gonner!

I used elmers school glue on one I dropped and cracked. She hatched just fine her name is Humpty Dumpty. Had she been a boy we were going to name her Elmer.

Only thing i noticed is his head hasnt fluffed up, anyone have any idea why? Could i maybe wipe it with a warm flannel then dry it ??

It should fluff up on its own eventually, but wiping it won't hurt either, if it makes you feel better. Adorable little booger! Congrats!! What breed? KC?

Back
Top Bottom