Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hey, speaking of bunnies--is there someone on here that raises English Angoras?? I'm looking to add a few more...I've got one now but would like a breeding pair.

Delisha- DH said it was good, but I did all of the raving. He has 2 stages of existence: mellow and asleep! On a rare occasion some other end of the spectrum will appear.

Cuties-sorry that you aren't feeling good. If I could share the soup with you I would. It has great healing properties. Those are some cute bunnies too.

For that I pretend post one of those awesome huggy smiley guys!!!!

Jim im glad you gave your opinion! I like yours cause of all your experience! I now post a little worshiping smiley!

Morning, cloudy start to the day, maybe some sunshine tommorrow :fl Terry O- nothing as of yet, thinking what we saw is part of the egg- I haven't messed with them since we put the eggs in the bator....we'll keep you posted. kids are on spring break this week.....so far we have had 2 days at home to hang out :yesss: DD is making brownies this morning so last night we put the baby bunnies into their bigger area and they were having a blast! Will try to post a picture. Figuring that we will be making another batch of maple syrup this weekend- next couple of days should be good for the sap to run! Have to run and pick up some more 8 oz jars. off to do chores, have a good day :frow
Cute babys! I am very curios about your opinion on giving bunnies hutches. Do you give adults boxes to stay warm or only when they have small babys?

Morning, cloudy start to the day, maybe some sunshine tommorrow :fl Terry O- nothing as of yet, thinking what we saw is part of the egg- I haven't messed with them since we put the eggs in the bator....we'll keep you posted. kids are on spring break this week.....so far we have had 2 days at home to hang out :yesss: DD is making brownies this morning so last night we put the baby bunnies into their bigger area and they were having a blast! Will try to post a picture. Figuring that we will be making another batch of maple syrup this weekend- next couple of days should be good for the sap to run! Have to run and pick up some more 8 oz jars. off to do chores, have a good day :frow
Cute babys! I am very curios about your opinion on giving bunnies hutches. Do you give adults boxes to stay warm or only when they have small babys?

Back
Top Bottom