Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

How come when I hit quote a bunch of gibberish comes up ???
I was going to reply to the barn boots Irish was wearing..... CUTE !!! An your pants are rolled up so neatly !!!!

I've got a great idea..... remember the Kitty Cam we all were obsessed with (ok well some of us)?

I think we need a few of those set up at Jims house. One in the living room, one at his computer and one in his workshop. Maybe one by his coops.

I think we could be entertained all day long !!! And no... none at his bedside !!! I already know how loud he snores.... It would crack our computers speakers !!!!! LOL

Last edited:
What in the world am I doing back on this computer? I just cannot get motivated to save my life today! Of course it is difficult with it being so dark outside. That and the fact that 3 of my dogs dont care for thunder and are sticking to me very tightly today....big babies! At least the cats that are afraid just hide.
Now I have eaten some lunch and am hoping to gain some energy...Love the boots Irish! Those Wyandottes sure look clean! Where is your MUD? Oh yeah, you only have 4 chickens and NO ducks or geese!
lau.gif

No Deli--I have not butchered them...no room in the freezer and they are way too skinny yet!
I need some ideas for supper folks...the Fish Florentine was great last night...not sure what I want for tonight...maybe pork or lamb...
OK--I MUST get up and MOVE! TOyourprocrastinatorinhouse

TO having pork tonight.... reminded me.....

Someone on my Pot Belly Pig group in IL is looking to rehome two male neutered Pot bellied Pigs. She lives in Chicago area and will drive to deliver them to the perfect INDOOR home.
One of them has ingrown eye lashes (or something like that) and needs surgery on them and she will do that before she rehomes them. She really really loves her boys and wants them to find that forever good piggy home.

Anybody ???? For pets...Not the dinner table.

PM me with your email address and I'll forward you her post.

Good late morning! I was up well past one last night---I should know better than to pick up my book when I head up so late...so I got to sleep in this morning...really late! It was nearly 10 when I got up!
hide.gif
I so like to sleep when it is pouring rain with thunder and lightening! I guess I got my wish for some storms to brighten up the grass! The ducks and geese are so happy that there is a virtual river running through the back pasture! Maybe it will keep them off the road?
YOu will really be cussing when you find out that she hatched all pullets too!
lau.gif

This is kind of the diet that I follow too having Celiac. Wish I could say that I have dropped weight...just the opposite! Wheat flour is not a good thing for anyone's body I think.
I thought the same thing Frenchie! Building an ice shack in the living room? We have seen his LR and it's not that big!
OOOH--meet-up at CC's place! Friday, let's see....just teasin' yah! I would however like to get some of those gold laced Seabright eggs when you have the pair together! I have always liked those since I saw them over at Terry and Jerry's (remember them?) many years ago. I figure that wont be for at least 6 months so I am planning ahead! LOL!

Well gee--now that I am caught up the sun is no longer trying to come out...it actually appears to be going to storm again! And I thought I could get that comforter out on the line today...silly me! It is NOT supposed to rain on my laundry day. I love to hang the clothes in the breeze to dry.

Deli--I finally got those 2 birds from you out into the barn. They are terrified of the rabbit! Spend all day hiding behind the kennel I put in there for them! Silly little boys!
BigFam...I keep forgetting to tell you that the garlic I got in the Elephant exchange last fall is coming up great! It was about 3" tall before the rain. I have to get in touch with those people for some more different types before they run out again!

I guess I ought to do something. Looks like a cleaning day today. I do have to go and get a new mop at Menards...mine broke AGAIN! This time I snapped the pull to ring out handle right off! Cheap China Crap! I guess mops are just not made to be used 5 times a day every day? And no, my floors ore not that clean...if the dogs would quit messing and the mud would dry up outside I might have a chance in h3ll to keep it clean!

With that I need to go...as you can see cleaning just makes me MAD! I'd much rather be outside gardening or even picking up dog poo!
lau.gif
TerriOthinkingsomeeggsareinorder
I hope they are all pullets!!! CC where are you? I think that the hatchin' has exhausted her to the point of much needed sleep. We all want to come over to play on Friday. Can we come over, please please???

Don't you just love Spring (if it really is here . . .) new chicks and new members to the group, I don't remember all the names but :welcome kristip: I connected with Erica (she is the person that spoke at Cluck) and I'm now following her on FB. She didn't have any adult birds available and is breeding her Delawares right now. So we have decided to get pullet chicks from her and we will pay a bit extra for her to keep them a few weeks while DH builds the coop. The babes will get one half and the big girls the other. I'm pretty excited about getting them, even though I could easily double the amount of eggs I'm selling, my customers have been fine with waiting their turn, so they'll just need to continue to be patient. Yesterday was a red letter day - each one of our four bantam Wynadottes layed, that was a first for them :woot One was a year old when we got them late last fall and the other three were four and five months old. They weren't handled much so now that the weather is getting nice, I intend to spend more time with them and hope to get them used to being handled. Lunch break is over - so back at it. Have a great day all !!! [/quote Happened to notice this post about the Dels, and wonder what she is charging I would LIKE SOME PULLETS MYSELF, i HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR 2 YEARS FOR DECENT DELAWARES, can ya send me contact info and price thru a PM.....TY much Kim

Back
Top Bottom