YO GEORGIANS! :)

My Smith/Segler Lavender Ameraucanas and the one black/lavender split. Selling 4 roosters, well 3 until I figure out if the black/Lav is a hen or rooster. I kinda think rooster but waiting on that one.

Last edited:
Oh my, there are some very happy new ducks at the farm. Splashing, playing, meeting the others ... and they are already figuring out that I am the bringer of the food. hahaha

The farm is so brown and the pond so low ... but they are loving it all.
They are happy great looking ducks. And Gam says they are boys not girls, but least the Mallard is a girl. Those 3 stick together like glue. I'm so happy they have such a wonderful new home, they deserve it. Thank you Gam your the best
hugs.gif

lol even if you used betadine (SP) wash that will color the skin a little and least it will not be so bright and kill any possible little nasty no see ems.

So far, so good! I got the Blu-Kote, applied it and let her out. So far, it's been an hour and the others have gotten close but haven't tried anything. Apparently, her target is gone. Now, I just look like I've got the purple measles...they weren't kidding about staining everything! She shook her head after I applied it.

Last edited:
So far, so good! I got the Blu-Kote, applied it and let her out. So far, it's been an hour and the others have gotten close but haven't tried anything. Apparently, her target is gone. Now, I just look like I've got the purple measles...they weren't kidding about staining everything! She shook her head after I applied it.
lol that is funny, I forgot that little detail,
hide.gif
glad all is working out!!

The farm is so brown and the pond so low ... but they are loving it all.
Oh their first night in the new home, least they had all day to get used to the surroundings, cleaned out the pen and the yard looked like a duck explosion occurred. I wonder where they will sleep. They are used to a pen, oh maybe this is a good thing, they will buddy up with the rest safety in numbers. Kinda disappointing that they are boys.

Oh their first night in the new home, least they had all day to get used to the surroundings, cleaned out the pen and the yard looked like a duck explosion occurred. I wonder where they will sleep. They are used to a pen, oh maybe this is a good thing, they will buddy up with the rest safety in numbers. Kinda disappointing that they are boys.
They were back with the group again as dusk was settling in. Some of the ducks stay out in the middle of the pond and others stay on the tree that we cut down and dropped into the water.

Back
Top Bottom