You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

Have:
17 week old black silkie rooster pq
4 week old peacock pq

Want:
Legbar hen pq
Maran hen pq
Welsummer hen pq

I will be driving from New Orleans to Chicago and then Gatlinburg, TN over the next two weeks and can make a trade along the way.
Bummer, I missed it. I am in Chicago but was out of town. otherwise I had Legbars and Marans. I have sold the Marans already but still have Legbars

Wanted: Blue Laced Red Barnevelder Pullets or Hens less than 2 years old.
Available to Swap: Jubilee Orpington Pair or Pullets
Legbar Trio or Pullets

I have a welsummer hen if it still looking I been looking for a peacock I live In Lockport la not to far from u

Last edited:
These are my offers you may make your own, Please everyone be fair and Honest.
What I have:
Carrot Cake Jam
Blueberry Jam
Strawberry preserves
Strawberry Jam

5 lbs Earthworm castings
Mealworms
Silkies/Cochin Bantams-
Rhode Island Reds
Turkins
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
Buff Orpingtons
Black Australorps
Silver Laced Wyandottes
White Leghorn
Ameraucana

Wanted:
Any Duck Egg's
Any Chickens Egg's

Guinea, Turkey

My Daughters 11th Birthday is coming up in 3 weeks will do any swaps for gifts!!! Thank You!!!

Thank you, Melissa.
I noticed you haven't logged in since September. If you ever do come back, I would still like to have the earthworm castings. I was really looking forward to trying an "organic" fertilizer on my herbs. I sent several items for your daughters birthday. ~Penny

I'm going to join in this if that's ok!

I HAVE:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/h-diamonds-swap-page

Lotion is currently on backorder until I get more ingredients in.

Am happy to send more depending on trade value.

I also have shaped silicone molds (can get pics) for swapping
Can also offer barnyard mix eggs, 12+. Wellsummer and Delaware roos over BR, EE, BO, Welsummer, a couple red sex link, and speckled Sussex.

I WANT:

Marans eggs - don't care what color of chicken as long as the eggs are dark
Welsummers - if they are pretty dark or very speckled

CCL eggs
Ameraucana eggs
MAYBE just plain old EE eggs or some nice OE eggs.

Possibly some Australorp or full size conchins (no bantams)

I have:
Naked Necks ---- 2 runs right now. ¹) has a Blue Copper rooster teamed with a Golden Laced hen, a Blue Copper hen and a White hen. It has been brought to my attention that his run is producing some nonNaked Neck babies. This is because that the quad are just carrying one copy of the naked neck gene, which boils/down to approximately 1/4 of the chicks will be fully feathered.

Run 2) has a Orange Barred rooster teamed with a red (classic battery red) hen, a dark red hen, and a Silver hen. This pen shouldn't produce fully feathered chicks, but not sure yet.

Also: a run of Easter Eggers. The current rooster is a Blue Wheaten Ameraucana he has five hens in with him, 3 classic gold hens, and two blue based hens.

Another run has a Black Jersey Giant rooster in with 2 red duckwing (Easter Egger and Production Red cross), 1 salmon/buffish colored hen ( Easter Egger and Naked Neck cross), and 2 Blue Wheaten Splash Easter Eggers. These four hens all lay green/olive colored eggs. There are four Naked Neck hens with him now, but their eggs are brown. For now their eggs will not be available. Their husband NN just passed away, so they need to rest for a while.

In search of: Easter Eggers, Naked Necks ( no frizzle blood in them). Other interesting breeds a possibility: Birch Marans, Olive Eggers, Black Australorps, Lavender Ameraucana.

If anyone wants to trade hatching eggs, PM me with what you have in eggs for trade may be open to other breeds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom