You know it's time to clean house when.......

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I am so glad that raised my children to be self supporting contributing members of society. This is the reason that I made the children go away, and it’s wonderful that they will still come back to visit. They then always leave later in the evening, and I am way OK. There now are only mine and DH's socks to locate, but having puppies sometimes still makes find all the socks difficult. I have found socks out in the backyard.
th.gif

Quote:
I have to match all the socks myself, or else DH will wear mine and they are just never the same after that.

Worst Christmas gift?? 2 years ago my mom gave DH and I both a 3 pack of fuzzy wool socks. Same brand. Same colors. Different sizes.
he.gif
he.gif

I've found mis-matched socks several weeks after washing in a folded up set of bedsheets....I hate that.

Quote:
I have the same problem, so now I put my first initial on the cuff of the socks in fabric paint (very small)

Once the kids hit puberty, I bought Family Sox. That's right, my daughter & I wear men's socks, so do hubby & son. I threw out half a laundry basket of unmatched socks several months ago.

When I get too pi$$ed at the chaos, I start throwing stuff in two bags - one is trash & the other is Goodwill.

When you find a Christmas present on the floor of your closet that you bought for your daughter and forgot to wrap in 2003! This happened to me yesterday. Cute little denim skirt still in the shopping bag with tags and receipt. It definitely doesn't fit her anymore - think the store would take it back 6 years later?!?

Quote:
You must have big feet then.

Me: woman's 5-6

DH: Men's 12-13

we could NEVER wear the same size socks
hu.gif

I seriously considered buying myself only pink socks though
lol.png

Last edited:
Somewhere there is the milliped planet. The people there have zillions of feet and wear a different sock on each foot. They aquire their socks one at a time, from the laundry baskets and washing machines of the American public....

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Besides, its the only plausible explanation for all the missing socks.

Back
Top Bottom