You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Ashton chuckled. "I finished feeding the kits, I got some free time." She smiled and stretched out to Sun bathe

Saratoga just sat watching them talk

Ashton watched as they threw pebbles at the man. "It is fun to throw stuff at them isn't it?" She asked Saratoga

Saratoga nodded

(Wait is the man going after him, or are the two crows fighting? Sorry you lost me)

(I fixed it, my bad. :) )

Xavier flapped up and finally got a hold of Solander. He then fluttered down to the roof again. He stayed on top of him and glared at him. "What was that for?" He asked sternly.

Solander cackled out, " You hurt my feelings."

Last edited:
Name:Dusty
Species:crow
Age(optional):
Personality(optional):
Username:JMwolfhorse1
Other:( I just did the place where everyone was so I am not lonely :D)

Dusty flew over mans heads and watched the fellow crowd throw birds at each other and at the humans. Dusty noticed that one of them missed. A lot. I saw kids with slingshots and rocks shoot at everything in sight. I joined he the party of throwing rocks at man. I hit the kids with the sling shots then swiftly swooped into a tree without getting hit by the speeding rocks.

(I fixed it, my bad. :) )

Xavier flapped up and finally got a hold of Solander. He then fluttered down to the roof again. He stayed on top of him and glared at him. "What was that for?" He asked sternly.

Solander cackled out, " You hurt my feelings."

Saratoga let out a cackling laugh, where they always like this? Yes

Ashton shook her head and chuckled

Saratoga giggled and winked back, she flapped her wings and stretched

Back
Top Bottom